Cianoaquarium recognises the importance of protecting your personal data, whatever the nature. For this reason, we have drawn up a set of security measures aimed at protecting the data you have supplied us.
Treatment and Security of Personal Data
1. In accordance with the provision set out in the Data Protection Law, the Cianoaquarium customer user will be able to exercise their rights to access, correct, cancel and communicate personal information, at any time, in the following ways: on the ‘My Account’ link on the website, by email to email@example.com or by calling (+351) 255 340 450.
2. Your personal information is collected and processed by Cianoaquarium for the purposes linked solely to the use of this site, its services and for the purchase of products. However, your personal information may also be used for other processing operations within the confines of such applications. Specifically, it may be used and treated for statistical analysis and advertising.
3. If you cancel your email, you must do so through the email address on our database; otherwise it will be impossible to remove it.
4. The customer authorises Cianoaquarium to treat customer personal information electronically, including all information published when registration is made on the website, for the necessary purposes of contracting sales with the customer, managing and making purchases and respective registration, monitoring access, including the use of ‘cookies’, allowing them to be accessed by Cianoaquarium service providers and suppliers, namely accounting and auditing companies. We will not disclose your identity or give out your details to any external company for any purpose, advertising or otherwise.
5. All computerised registrations are processed and stored by Cianoaquarium in appropriate security conditions. For proof of communication, you only have to register electronically. Orders and invoices will be stored on a reliable and sustainable medium, in accordance with the law.
6. Cianoaquarium guarantees the protection of customer data and suitable access security to servers on secure sites with restricted and controlled access.