Cianoaquarium, Lda., hereinafter called the “Vendor”, sells replacement products from Cianoaquarium brand property on the website www.cianoaquarium.com.
The “Buyer” is the individual who is acting/purchasing in the capacity of end-consumer, and is not linked to any business or occupation. If you are not an ‘End-Consumer’, you must not make purchases on the website www.cianoaquarium.com.
The Vendor reserves the right not to process any orders registered on the website www.cianoaquarium.com com if he has doubts about the ‘End-Consumer’ status of the Buyer or when orders do not observe the general conditions of sale presented herein. These general terms and conditions of sale govern solely the supply, acceptance of orders, transmission and deliveries made on the website www.cianoaquarium.com.
The Buyer must supply the Vendor with his email address, postal address or information on another form of contact which should be correct and complete, and agrees for the Vendor to contact him using this data, as deemed necessary.
2. How to order
To send in an order on www.cianoaquarium.com the Buyer must have an email account and his browser has to be updated and configured to accept cookies to enable use of all navigation conditions for the online store www.cianoaquarium.com.
To make an order on www.cianoaquarium.com is quite simple:
- Enter the Online Store webpage;
- Select the options and quantity you want on the item you wish to buy;
- Click on ‘Add’ to add items to your ‘Shopping Cart’. From this moment, the item will be visible on your ‘Shopping Cart’;
- • You will now be able to continue shopping by adding new products to your ‘Shopping Cart’. When you have selected all the items you intend to buy, you then click on ‘Cart’, at the top of the page;
- To continue, click on ‘Finish Shopping’;
- You may shop using your Login (if you have already registered), create a new registration, or as a guest without needing to create an account;
- Fill in the fields on ‘Billing details’ and ‘Delivery details’. If you are a registered buyer, these will be filled in automatically using your account details.
- Select the form of payment, then click on the button ‘Finish Order’;
- If you have chosen PayPal as a form of payment, it will go directly to the PayPal site to make payment;
- You will then receive a confirmation email message summarizing your order.
We suggest you keep a record of your order details for future reference.
The Vendor reserves the right to cancel or refuse any orders, even after automatic confirmation has been sent, if there are doubts about the ‘End-Consumer’ status of the Buyer.
The Vendor will not process orders for the following cases:
- When there is insufficient guarantee of payment;
- The orders are incomplete or incorrect;
- The products ordered are not in stock.
In these cases, the Vendor will notify the buyer by email of the reasons why the sale has not been made.
If the products ordered on www.cianoaquarium.com not available for shipping within 15 days after receipt of payment of the order, the seller will inform about such unavailability and what the timeframe required for shipping your order, pending the acceptance of the new deadline. In case of non-acceptance, the seller shall refund the respective amount.
2.1 Right not to accept an order or cancel a purchase
The Vendor reserves the right to cancel any order, even if confirmation has been sent, for the following cases, making him free of liability for any damages or costs:
- The products ordered are not in stock (payment will be returned);
- Billing information is not correct or verifiable;
- The order is flagged up by our Security Systems as being an incorrect order or an order subject to fraud;
- Payment has not been received within five (5) calendar days after receipt of the order;
- There are indications that the consumer is below the age of 18;
- There are indications that the consumer is not the End-Consumer;
- The price indicated on the Online Store is incorrect;
- It is not possible to deliver the order at the respective address.
- If the purchase is made from one of the countries not on the list of countries to select for registration of the billing address.
3. Return Policy
Returns can only be done by the person who purchased the item.
3.2 Return of Defective Products
The Buyer has the right to return purchased items if they have manufacturing defects. The Vendor will carry out an analysis of the reasons for the return (via photographs and information sent in by the Buyer, etc.) and will inform the Buyer of his decision.
If it is proven that the defect is not caused by any inappropriate use, the Vendor will refund payment within 10 days after the date of notification of his decision. The amount refunded will be the amount paid for the purchase.
If the defect indicated is not proven or has been caused by inappropriate use of the product, the Vendor will not refund payment.